Questions About Being A Server at Disney World

PagingMsMorrow

Original Poster
I have been a server for almost 6 years now. I was a hostess for one year before that. My boyfriend and I are planning on moving to Orlando, FL next year and I would love to be a server at one of the restaurants at Disney! I'm sure lots of other people feel the same way though! I'm curious about how you find openings at any of the restaurants and things of that nature! Has anyone on here been a server? Do you work as a hostess first and move up? Any information is very appreciated :)

DisAl

I think you apply for all positions at Disney through an online application process. I looked at it just out of curiosity a while back and it lists all openings they have plus you can do an application on line.

Club Cooloholic

I have been a server for almost 6 years now. I was a hostess for one year before that. My boyfriend and I are planning on moving to Orlando, FL next year and I would love to be a server at one of the restaurants at Disney! I'm sure lots of other people feel the same way though! I'm curious about how you find openings at any of the restaurants and things of that nature! Has anyone on here been a server? Do you work as a hostess first and move up? Any information is very appreciated :)
I was a server at a Disney owned restaurant. You just apply for the server position, with that amount of experience you should have no issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom