Question - Where can I get attraction posters?

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
You know how when right before you get onto Main Street they have the posters of the majro attractions on the wall in that tunnel? Where can I get those? I want to buy every single one of them and frame them all, I LOVE THEM!!

If anyone knows any websites where i can get them and whatnot please let me know....I'm dying for them!

brertigger

There is a store in Downtown Disney that features "Print on Demand." I believe the store is Art of Disney (but don't remember). I will warn you- they are quite expensive (I priced them a few years ago and they were about $40+ each).

I'd like to own several myself, though. They are very cool!

Hawkeye21

Art of Disney

One year The Art of Disney in Epcot had a bunch of them for 20 a piece i believe, this was 3 or so years ago, then the next year i wanted one and they "retired them". :cry: I found them last year in the Art of Disney in the Marketplace for around 40 bucks or so and there are only 4 or 5 to choose from. :( If you can find the number you can call them and order it.

Hawkeye

meekoman

At the Art of Disney at Downtown Disney, you have the choice of about 15 or so you can have printed. A 24" x 36" costs $38. I just had the poster of Wedway Peoplemover printed. That is my 10th poster. Problem is, I only have room on my walls for 9.

Goofy23

I am a HM freak and one year we went into the little poster/Hollywood shop in MGM and they were about to stop selling all the attraction posters, but they had 1 original HM poster left. Since it was a tiny bit beat up around the corners (which just added to the charm of it), the AWESOME CM gave it to us for free. :sohappy:

shaelyn

ballewclan said:
Isnt the "Art of Disney" in Epcot to the right of SE?

I would like to get those posters too...

There's also one in Downtown Disney that has the service people are talking about :)

I really want a couple, too. You can also try Sid's shop in MGM, they have vintage posters. I think I saw some random ride poster in the collection when we were down there, but I may have been hallucinating.

maxime29

Premium Member
The Art of Disney store next to SSE did not have the kiosks for the print on demand thing when I got my Tomorrowland poster. The DTD and Animation Courtyard @ MGM locations have them.

Again, I got the Tomorrowland poster printed and I later got it framed at Michaels. It's been hanging from my wall ever since.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm going down in August, God I hope they still do them when i get down there....I literally will buy about 5 of them, take every poster down in my room and just make the walls tributed to disney....

Jesus I'm dying for em...Anyone want to give one up? I'll pay full price for one! It's a shame there isn't a website you can get tehm from...

Kyle

DSNYKID

We got our full sized posters at the anamation store in MGM... Behind Little Mermaid.

Maybe $30 bucks each?

They are great!

Chux

I'd want Tomorrowland, Space Mountain, and Haunted Mansion posters hanging up in my room, they'd go with my Chernabog, and Faces of Jack Skellington LE Pin Sets.

maelstrom

I already had the Monorail and Tomorrowland ones, and I just bought the Wedway one. They're $38 each so I couldn't buy more than one. :(

Chux

Well I'm finally getting around to taking down all the other posters I have in my room, and I found one of the posters I was looking for on eBay, but does anybody know about calling merchandise, or the website that you can order stuff from (For instance I Know there was a disney run website that we could get Darth Mickey from last year)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

meryll83

oh I've just read that theyre mini ones, mainly of DL.
but it does say they sometimes get posters of WDW.
sorry, outta ideas now, i tried! :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom