Question on WDW Souvenir Mugs

Scrappyreader

Original Poster
Hello! My family and I just went to Epcot this last weekend and Magic Kingdom in February. Before this, we hadn't gone to WDW for six years (we moved out of state). We heavily collected the WDW souvenir thermal mugs that could be found in the parks, resorts, and shopping areas. We were disappointed when we went in February and could only find one type of souvenir mug at Pop Century. Does anyone know when Disney stopped making the thermal souvenir mugs for the different parks/seasons/hotels/shopping areas? Also, am I the only one who has thermal WDW souvenir mugs in excellent condition from as far back as 1996? I love using these mugs!

Hollie

trentino

The popcorn carts in the vicinity of the Hat at the Studios is the best place to look for themed thermal mugs. Many times they will just be generic Studios ones but a few times in the past few years they've had special ones. In early March we picked up one here themed to Volunteering with the Muppets. They are now more of the coffee mug style (same as the current resort mug style). They aren't the fat chunky ones they used to have. We probably have 30 themed/dated thermal mugs from over the years and are also disappointed that they don't have them for every season anymore. They used to always have Winter, Spring Break, Summer, Fall -- etc. But we were happy to see the Volunteer one! These carts at the Studios really seem to be some of the few places that carry them.

CP_alum08

I was a CM at Caribbean Beach in '08 and we sold them. I know i have seen some land/resort specific ones, but i think they were pretty old. the ones they were selling in '08 were the same everywhere, at least im 95% sure they were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom