mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
a bit on the large side, no problem...

severely overweight... you will have trouble fitting

mkt

Premium Member
if the restraints can't fit over you, then you cannot ride...

mkt

Premium Member
over your shoulders, and these HAVE to go all the way back. If you cheat on these, you're liable to get really sick.

toystoryma

ok, so how big does a person have to be to not be able to ride?? Im not overly overweight, but I have a large chest after nursing two children, so I was wondering if that would make a difference?

Only once on one rollercoaster (in NY) a restraint didnt lock all the way down because of my chest, but I was still allowed to ride. I just felt like I could've used one more click to feel totally secure ya know?

I probably just gave way too much info for anyone to ever want to know lol.. but I dont want to go to MS and then be embarrased because they may tell me my chest is too large :cry:

toystoryma

hehe.. thanks :lol: Sorry for putting too much info out there lol.. I just want to ride this so bad, I didnt want to keep my hopes up and then be turned down to ride.

squished I can deal with :lol:

Centrifugeer

Originally posted by mine1204
My son is 6'6" tall and a 300 lbs and he has ridden Mission:Space twice.

Theoretically, the weight limit is 300 lbs. per seat, for a total of 1200 lbs. per capsule. Realistically, unless someone is massive - like 400+ - there shouldn't be a problem (at least in the vast majority of cases). The front line of the Tampa Bay Bucs' defense would probably not be able to all ride in one capsule as their cumulative weight would exceed the limit. Put them in separately with a few 150 pounders though...no problem.

Height-wise, the maximum restriction is 84 inches or 7 feet. Except for a few NBA players there won't be many folks that fall victim to that restriction.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Centrifugeer
Theoretically, the weight limit is 300 lbs. per seat, for a total of 1200 lbs. per capsule. Realistically, unless someone is massive - like 400+ - there shouldn't be a problem (at least in the vast majority of cases). The front line of the Tampa Bay Bucs' defense would probably not be able to all ride in one capsule as their cumulative weight would exceed the limit. Put them in separately with a few 150 pounders though...no problem.

Height-wise, the maximum restriction is 84 inches or 7 feet. Except for a few NBA players there won't be many folks that fall victim to that restriction.

Not nearly as extreme as real NASA restrictions...astronauts can't be over like...5'9" or 5'10"...I don't remember the exact number, but they have to be short...you think Mission: SPACE is confined...nothing like the space shuttle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom