Question on Free Birthday Admission

rljackson

I have planned a surprise trip to Disney World for my wife the 14th through the 18th of May. Her birthday is during this time. I tried registering her birthday on the Disney web site but never received any notice I did so. Do I need to have registered her or can we just show up on her birthday?

Thanks for the help.

Billy6

Registering online makes the process faster once you get to the ticket booths at any theme park. You can just go there and do pretty much the same thing, but youll have to give them all that info at that time.
I lost my original registration printout, I tried to register again and they told me I was already signed up...So when I went to the ticket booth at AK, the CM just pulled it up and it was very easy....

They give you your choices, the free admisson, or if you have a MYW ticket already..the three other choices....

Upvote 0

Billy6

PS: I did get an email about a day before to remind me about the birthday..but it was supposed to be done two weeks before the date..I was already at WDW when I got it..Oh well......

Upvote 0
I love these forums. I didn't even know there were other options besides the free park entry so I would have just gone on without even thinking about it. I am so excited now that I know we can get $75. It is my husbands birthday but I am sure he will let me spend it, or at least some. Who am I kidding...I will use it all. :ROFLOL: That combined with the disney dollars we have from our disney visas, we are in good shape. Love it!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Well in February we were there for my DH's bday and had signed up weeks before and recieved a printout then and about 10 days prior another reminder email. It did not go so smoothly though...we brought print out to AK and a CM directed us to the guest services window....after waiting in line 15 minutes they said they did not process these and we would have to go back to park entrance windows which were crowded....another lady behind was in same boat. I growled a bit as we already waited and the other lines were now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long....she called for a manager who about 8 minutes later showed up and issued us plastic cards as we wanted fast passes for our family for 4 rides or 16 total rides. When we then walked back to the Safari ride they would not work in the machine....took us 3 CM's to get someone to let us into the now long fastpass line and that took some more growling on my behalf as we were told we would have to go BACK to the front of the park and get something done....well we did and they printed us out a piece of paper stating something good only for today. Got to ride EE 3 times in a row with one child and then all went to Dinosaur. We all rather laughed as the only place we actually noticed a sign or in this case an actual BIRTHDAY FASTPASS machine was at Stich.....:p. I was wishing we would have just gotten the cash voucher and used it towards some merchandise we bought...but twas not my bday.....:animwink:. Hope they have worked out those kinks...:king:

Upvote 0

rljackson

Original Poster
Thanks for your comments. I am starting to worry a bit. I have not even gotten a print out or an email or anything. Could be fun trying to get this done. Since I will have a pass for my wife through the veterans deal I was going to try and get the voucher for services. I wonder if that is any easier.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom