Question on Annual Pass

Tuvalu

If you have a resort reservation you can book at 60 days for the length of your stay.

If you do not, you can book at 30 days but you are limited to 7 days of FPs in any 30 day period.

UKDisney Dave

If you have a resort reservation you can book at 60 days for the length of your stay.

If you do not, you can book at 30 days but you are limited to 7 days of FPs in any 30 day period.

So am I right in thinking you have to use the first of your seven days up before you can book an eighth day?

I have an AP and coming over for 10 day visit end of April, so im guessing my last three days of FP choices will be done whilst I’m actually in WDW effectively 7 days ahead?

Dave B

Original Poster
Thank you, do you know if I rent DVC points and go thru David's Rentals, can I link that to my MDE account and then get the 60 day window? or do I have to rent thru Disney to get the 60 day rental? Thank you Tuvala, you are awesome

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you, do you know if I rent DVC points and go thru David's Rentals, can I link that to my MDE account and then get the 60 day window? or do I have to rent thru Disney to get the 60 day rental? Thank you Tuvala, you are awesome

Any onsite stay gets you the 60 day window. DVC counts as an onsite stay, you get all the perks you get if you stayed at any other resort.

nickys

Premium Member
So am I right in thinking you have to use the first of your seven days up before you can book an eighth day?

I have an AP and coming over for 10 day visit end of April, so im guessing my last three days of FP choices will be done whilst I’m actually in WDW effectively 7 days ahead?

If you're staying offsite, then yes you're correct.

Once you use day 1, you can book day 8 etc.

But the days booked don't need to be consecutive. You could book FPs for days 1-4, 6,8 and 9 ahead of time.
Maybe you plan to spend a day in World Showcase, so don't bother booking FPs for that day until you get there and have used 2 days' worth.

If you're staying onsite then you can book all at once.

One thing to note. Having both offsite and onsite stays, or even a split onsite stay, can cause problems. The system may not give you the length of stay in all cases. There was a thread recently (within the last month I think) with that problem.

HwdStudio

Does an on-site stay void the 7 day in a 30 day period. Example if I I book a 10 day stay at AKL do I only get 7 days with of FP+ or all 10 days. I am partially local so I rarely do this but I think Iim the past I was allowed to book all onsite days but I just can’t remember. I have read differing accounts lately so just curious.

nickys

Premium Member
Does an on-site stay void the 7 day in a 30 day period. Example if I I book a 10 day stay at AKL do I only get 7 days with of FP+ or all 10 days. I am partially local so I rarely do this but I think Iim the past I was allowed to book all onsite days but I just can’t remember. I have read differing accounts lately so just curious.

For an onsite stay you usually get all days.

However these also count towards the 7 day limit, so if you later plan to visit on another day within 30 days, you won't be able to book FPs for that one day visit, whether it's before or after the onsite stay.

If you booked for the one day first, then the 7 day rule kicks in and you would only be able to book 6 days of your onsite stay. Maybe that's what happened before?

So the moral is, do not plan to go as a local visitor within a month ether side of the onsite stay!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom