Question for AP holder frequent visitors

Firepath

Original Poster
I understand the 7 day limit on FP+ for AP holders. I have an on site trip Thanksgiving week ( 7 nights) for which I get 8 days FP+ and can book those at 60 days. 17 days prior to that trip I am going to a conference and staying off site for 5 days. I plan to visit the parks all 5 days. I will only have 1 day left that I can book at 30 days since both trips are within 30 days of each other. If I use that one the first day, when exactly can I book for day 2 ? Is it as soon as I use all 3 FP+ for day 1, midnight on day 2, when the parks open on day 2, or not until I arrive at the park on day 2 ? I don't want to mess with my Thanksgiving week FP+'s as I know I'll need the 60 day advantage.

Tuvalu

You can book every day of your onsite stay at 60 days.

For your conference, you can book your 5 days at 30 days out (that is part of your 7 days at a time allotment.)

The two trips are independent of each other since one is an onsite stay and unique to itself. Doesn't matter that they are within 30 days of each other.

Firepath

Original Poster
Earlier this year I had another 7 day stay onsite. I tested the system with this future trip in mind. I booked 7 days of FP+ at 60 days, then tried to book more for a hypothetical trip within the same time as this upcoming real trip. The system would only allow me to book one extra day without cancelling the ones already booked 60 days out. If not for the holiday I'd just book the first trip and then book for the 2nd trip later. With it being Thanksgiving I'm afraid there wouldn't be much left only 2 weeks out. But I did test it back in April. Perhaps the system has changed since then or it might've been a glitch. I'm hoping that's the case.

Tuvalu

I have an onsite stay in a couple weeks and have booked 5 days of fastpasses. I went on MDE now and was able to book fastpasses for every day this week without affecting the ones booked for my onsite stay. Once I was done experimenting, I cancelled the FPs I made for this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom