Question; can anyone help me?

it398

Original Poster
when we visited wdw last summer we took the keys to the kingdom tour and our tourguide showed us a poster with the seven dwarfs and the 7 keys to the kingdom. such as Grumpy; don't be grumpy... etc

Can anyone tell me what the others say?
thanks.

Metallica_Band

Seven Guest Service Guidelines

• Be Happy - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]make eye contact and smile![/FONT]
  • Be like Sneezy - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]greet and welcome each and every Guest. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spread the spirit of Hospitality. It's contagious![/FONT]
  • Don't be Bashful - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]seek out Guest contact![/FONT]
  • Be like Doc - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]provide immediate Guest Service recovery![/FONT]
  • Don't be Grumpy - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]always display appropriate body language at all times![/FONT]
  • Be like Sleepy - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]create DREAMS and preserve the "MAGICAL" Guest experience![/FONT]
  • Don't be Dopey - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thank each and every Guest![/FONT]
How's this? :wave:

- Metallica_Band

*Bow to me*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom