Question about Universal HOLLYWOOD

Californian Elitist

Thank you!

You're welcome!

In your opinion, do you think it's worth spending $110 for the Hollywood version if I've already been to both Orlando parks? Researching online I'm not seeing much there that the Orlando parks don't have.

Well, the main and most important thing Orlando doesn't have is the working studio tour. If you're not interested in that, or if you are interested but don't want to spend the money, I suggest doing the Warner Bros. Studio tour. Warner Bros. is five or so minutes away from Universal. I could give you a whole list of things to do besides Universal Hollywood. I personally love USH, but I understand your hesitance to see it.

retroeric

Original Poster
You're welcome!

Well, the main and most important thing Orlando doesn't have is the working studio tour. If you're not interested in that, or if you are interested but don't want to spend the money, I suggest doing the Warner Bros. Studio tour. Warner Bros. is five or so minutes away from Universal. I could give you a whole list of things to do besides Universal Hollywood. I personally love USH, but I understand your hesitance to see it.
Good info, thanks a bunch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom