Question about tickets

burfer

Ok, so we have planned a trip for the beginning of Dec. and now we have to decide on tickets. We are going to only need 4 day passes and we generally go with a park hopper. But a park hopper is quite a bit more with only a 4 day pass, so I was thinking of going with just a Magic Your Way pass. Now for the question, let's say I wanted to leave MK and go to the Fantasmic show, could I use another day on my pass? The reason I am asking is it is about $37.00 cheaper to just use another day than to get the hopper option. Does the question make sense? :confused:

Nemo14

Ok, so we have planned a trip for the beginning of Dec. and now we have to decide on tickets. We are going to only need 4 day passes and we generally go with a park hopper. But a park hopper is quite a bit more with only a 4 day pass, so I was thinking of going with just a Magic Your Way pass. Now for the question, let's say I wanted to leave MK and go to the Fantasmic show, could I use another day on my pass? The reason I am asking is it is about $37.00 cheaper to just use another day than to get the hopper option. Does the question make sense? :confused:
No, they won't let you use 2 days worth of tickets in 1 day. Sorry...

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

Once you get upto a 4 day pass it really does not cost much more to get 10 days with no expiration, obviously this only makes sense if you plan to go back sometime in the future.

Upvote 0

davinakb

Once you get upto a 4 day pass it really does not cost much more to get 10 days with no expiration, obviously this only makes sense if you plan to go back sometime in the future.
Yep, the new MYW ticket system is designed for longer stays. Sure you can't just stay longer, burfer?

That said, the No Expiration is a much bigger cost per day to add (then multiplied by # days) so unless you're sure to go back, I am not sure it'll be worth it to get the 10-day NonEx ticket. But hey, if you buy the 10day ticket, you'll have an excuse to go: You have to use your ticket, so it's not wasted. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom