Question about tickets and magic band

holycatfish87

Original Poster
This might be a complicated question, but my family is headed down to WDW in about two months for 4 days. My sister is a cast member and we are using 6 of her cast member tickets to get my wife and I into the park for 3 days and we each bought a 1 day-1 park ticket for when we go to the Magic Kingdom. We plan on park hopping the other 3 days between Epcot, HS, and AK. We have all of these tickets linked to us in the My Disney Experience app so how do we guarantee that the 1 day-1 park pass gets used on our magic bands when we go to MK and not one of the cast member tickets? Hope that makes sense!

jaklgreen

This might be a complicated question, but my family is headed down to WDW in about two months for 4 days. My sister is a cast member and we are using 6 of her cast member tickets to get my wife and I into the park for 3 days and we each bought a 1 day-1 park ticket for when we go to the Magic Kingdom. We plan on park hopping the other 3 days between Epcot, HS, and AK. We have all of these tickets linked to us in the My Disney Experience app so how do we guarantee that the 1 day-1 park pass gets used on our magic bands when we go to MK and not one of the cast member tickets? Hope that makes sense!

You might have to go to guest services before you enter the park. They can print out your 1 day ticket and you can use that to scan at the entrance. I don't know if Disney has ever said how they decide which ticket media to use first so not sure if anyone can say for certain that they will use that one first.

Rob562

Guest Relations can set the priority of which ticket gets used first. Visit them before entering your first park and they can move them around as needed.

We were in a similar situation where we had 2-day base tickets that we bought, plus 1-day hopper tickets from a CM friend. We needed to make sure that the hopper ticket was used first, since our first day was the day we needed to park-hop.

If we'd wanted to use the hopper ticket in the middle of the trip, we would've had to visit GR twice: once the first day to make sure the 2-day base ticket was first, then again the next day when we would've needed them to move the CM ticket to be first. But in your case, since you have all 1-day tickets on your account they can set them up in whatever order you need that first day and then you're set the rest of the trip.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom