Question about the Deluxe Dining Plan

sam&mia

Original Poster
Hello all

we have got the Deluxe Dining Plan for our next trip we have never had a dining plan before so we are just trying to work a couple of things out.

do you get the 3 meals and 2 snacks for the day you arrive and depart? or is just for the full days you are booked in for?

thanks in advance
x

sam&mia

Original Poster
we were just looking at our booking it says 14 nights 15 days so im assuming it go by 15 days then?
haha yes it will be elastic pants all round i think :)
thanks
x

coachwnh

its a lot of food, but if you use it to try one signature per day and only eat two sitdowns per day, its a nice plan to have. we used the DDP several yrs ago without thinking it out too well, and boy did it hurt.

Dad 2 M & M

It's for each night booked. Since you are booked for 14 nights you have 42ts credits and 28 snack credits. They expire at midnight the day of your checkout.
Right!! The "assigned" base ticket/park hopper (whatever option chosen) should equal the nights booked. Our last trip was 12/17-12/24 = 8 days/7 nights with a 7 day Park Hopper and we had 21 TS and 14 snacks per person.
**Edit** We used the Deluxe Dining Plan **End**
we were just looking at our booking it says 14 nights 15 days so im assuming it go by 15 days then?
haha yes it will be elastic pants all round i think :)
thanks
x
Definitely try to book Signature ADRs or you will not only have waaaay tooooo much, but you will also end up touring restaurants at the expense of other things in the Parks!

It is for till your park tickets last. Which means
The day of your arrival/ departure. it is WAY to much food
We ended up having dining credits left over. But depending how much you get snacks/ eat at restaurants you may use all of them. But that's highly unlikely
Try to book as many signatures you can.

sgtmgd

I believe it is only for the amount of days of park tickets

5 day ticket you would get 5 x (3 Meals + 2 Snacks) = 15 meals and 10 snacks

Tickets dont factor into it. Its the lentgh of stay a the resort..you may only have a 5 day park hopper for a 7 day stay...you get the DDP for each night at the resort..so in essence youd get 18 full meals per person. you can use these until midnight the DAY you leave ...this is true of all the snacks as well.

Allygator

Yes I just booked a room and dining plan for the 7 days but I am getting 4 days hopper tickets. I will be getting dining for the 6 nights.

Dad 2 M & M

Tickets dont factor into it. Its the lentgh of stay a the resort..you may only have a 5 day park hopper for a 7 day stay...you get the DDP for each night at the resort..so in essence youd get 18 full meals per person. you can use these until midnight the DAY you leave ...this is true of all the snacks as well.
I stand corrected...it is per night of stay!!

It so just happens that when we book our trip online, we have never added additional days to our Park Hoppers, thus our Park Hopper days = Nights of stay. That is where the confusion on my part originated.

sgtmgd

It so just happens that when we book our trip online, we have never added additional days to our Park Hoppers, thus our Park Hopper days = Nights of stay. That is where the confusion on my part originated.

lol no worries my friend..

DisneyAubs

As Master Yoda said, for all dining plans your credits are based on the number of nights in your stay. Credits are valid from the time you check in on arrival day until midnight on the day you check out.

Allygator

It can be very confusing! Lol. Our first time on the dining plan I couldn't grasp it. Then a friend told me to just use our three credits a day. Well the last day we ran out! Lol. I hope I have it down for our next trip!

USAND3KIDS

For each PACKAGE NIGHT, guests with this package will receive three meals and two snacks per person, per night,

Copied and pasted that..... hope it helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom