Question about QuickSilver

DonaldDuckfan

Original Poster
Hi there,
I have been checking out Quicksilver’s web page out a lot! A couple questions about them

1. On their Web Page they have what they call a "3 WAY TRIP", what is that? Will they take you to one of the factory outlet malls? Is it usually on your arrival or departure date, or will they pick you up and take you sometime during your vacation?

2. Will they drop you off at one Hotel on your arrival date and pick you up on your departure date at another Disney Hotel? We are splitting our stay! What do they do about price difference, because on their web page our two hotels have different trip values?

Thanks in advance for answering my ????’s

DDF

wild01ride

From what I understand, the "3-Way Trip" is for Land and Sea trips.

They would take you from the airport to your resort, from the resort to Port Canaveral and then from Port Canaveral to the airport.

Hope that helps!

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
DonaldDuckfan said:
Hi there,
I have been checking out Quicksilver’s web page out a lot! A couple questions about them

1. On their Web Page they have what they call a "3 WAY TRIP", what is that? Will they take you to one of the factory outlet malls? Is it usually on your arrival or departure date, or will they pick you up and take you sometime during your vacation?

2. Will they drop you off at one Hotel on your arrival date and pick you up on your departure date at another Disney Hotel? We are splitting our stay! What do they do about price difference, because on their web page our two hotels have different trip values?

Thanks in advance for answering my ????’s

DDF

Hi DonaldDuckfan,

The 3 way trip consist on:
1-Airport to Resort (WDW or Universal/I-Drive)
2-Resort transfer (betweem WDW and Universal- or vice-versa)
3-2nd resort back to airport

We also have the Land and Sea package which is:
1-Airport to WDW
2-WDW to Port Canaveral
3-Port to Airport

Yes, we are able to drop you off at one resort and pick you up at another. The rate will be the greater one though. Many companies would split it in two one ways which would be a lot more. I hope I'm not confusing you... :lol:

For any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

DonaldDuckfan

Original Poster
O okay, so do you know how much it would cost, ball park figure, to take a cab from a MK resort to the Belz factory outlet mall, and then return after shopping!

As for the two hotel issue, That make total sense!

Thank you for your quick reply

DDF

Quicksilver

DonaldDuckfan said:
O okay, so do you know how much it would cost, ball park figure, to take a cab from a MK resort to the Belz factory outlet mall, and then return after shopping!

As for the two hotel issue, That make total sense!

Thank you for your quick reply

DDF

A roundtrip to the Beltz Outlet (which is near Universal) will be $70.00 with a Sedan and $85.00 with a Van (gratuity not included).

For any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Quicksilver

DonaldDuckfan said:
Another question

Just wondering about taxes, and how it it calculated when the gratuity is added to your total?

Thanks
DDF

Hi,

All taxes are included in the rate. Gratuities should be paid separately to the driver. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom