Question about private tour.

eliza61nyc

Hello gang, quick question. A friend of mine was looking into booking the private tour experience, not sure what it is called. You know the one where you supposedly skip all the lines and have a personal guide. Anyhoo she said she was told that you don't by pass the lightening lane and I said I thought you buy passed every lane and went straight to the head of the class. Why book that tour if you have to wait in the lightening lane?? evidently she was told this by a phone representative (I know they can give wildly different answers)

Anyone know for sure what the procedure is?

nickys

Premium Member
Hello gang, quick question. A friend of mine was looking into booking the private tour experience, not sure what it is called. You know the one where you supposedly skip all the lines and have a personal guide. Anyhoo she said she was told that you don't by pass the lightening lane and I said I thought you buy passed every lane and went straight to the head of the class. Why book that tour if you have to wait in the lightening lane?? evidently she was told this by a phone representative (I know they can give wildly different answers)

Anyone know for sure what the procedure is?
In general I believe VIP Tour guests do use the Lightning Lanes, unless there is an unusually long wait.

As to why you book, for a start you can ride as many times as you want, plus you can do any ride in any park without having to find availability for an LL.

Upvote 0

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
In general I believe VIP Tour guests do use the Lightning Lanes, unless there is an unusually long wait.

As to why you book, for a start you can ride as many times as you want, plus you can do any ride in any park without having to find availability for an LL.

I just thought the selling point was truly easy immediate access. I haven't used LL or genie plus yet but at $450 per hour , I would be a bit salty if I still had to wait 30 minutes in a LL

I did giggle at the Disney website 😄 it says you have the ability to enjoy your day "efficiently "

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I just thought the selling point was truly easy immediate access. I haven't used LL or genie plus yet but at $450 per hour , I would be a bit salty if I still had to wait 30 minutes in a LL

I did giggle at the Disney website 😄 it says you have the ability to enjoy your day "efficiently "
That’s why I think there is leeway. Sometimes they do go straight to the front, but not everyone would necessarily want that. Like skipping the stretching room at HM, for example.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom