Question about Mickey Ears?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Can anyone point me in the right direction of a store/s outside of the parks where I can purchase Mickey Ears? Preferably stores with larger selections!

The obvious choice would be Disney Springs World of Disney Store but with the recent refurb of the store I know things have been moved around if not relocated elsewhere in DS. I remember Disney's Wonderful World of Memories had an amazing selection plus they personalize them but just in case where else should I go? Elsewhere in Disney Springs, Boardwalk Area, Resorts etc etc?

WhatJaneSays

It kind of depends on the ears your looking for. Disney Springs overall is going to probably have the best selection but those are going to be spread over many stores now.

If they're ears that could fall into a "theme" you'll have better luck looking at a similarly themed resort or the shops outside the park gates.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
It kind of depends on the ears your looking for. Disney Springs overall is going to probably have the best selection but those are going to be spread over many stores now.

If they're ears that could fall into a "theme" you'll have better luck looking at a similarly themed resort or the shops outside the park gates.

Any particular stores you have had better luck with or you would suggest?

Last edited:

WhatJaneSays

Any particular stores you have had better luck with or you would suggest?
The World of Disney store or Disney's Wonderful World of Memories is still going to have the most varied and replenished stock even with the remodel, with the overflow space at The Disney Corner probably having a few too. You're looking for a newer one so that's where I'd start.

TJJohn12

Have you tried the Shop Disney Parks app?

The maps easily show you what’s in stock where - including Disney Springs.

993B5FFD-38D5-49FE-98E0-1B6C0F215AC9.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom