Question About MagicBands

CJLove79

Original Poster
Hey Fellow Mouseketeers!!!!! Me and my girl's trip is in October of this year and I purchased this brand new Limited Edition Fantasia MagicBand from Ebay. I've already linked it to My Disney Experience account so I'm all set on that end, my girl wanted to stick to the original one that comes with our package. The original MagicBands that will come in September, should I still bring both of them even though I already have one designated to me? I checked to see if there was a way to have them not send me one but there's nothing. When I do get the original MagicBands, will it show two MagicBands linked to me specifically by default? Will I need to delete it from My Disney Experience account? Any help you guys can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
11001703_10203729531458140_8710964893375190420_o.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
You cannot decline them shipping you magic bands, and they will be automatically linked to your account. No need to deactivate them, unless you really want to. I suggest taking them, as backup, in case your limited edition one doesn't work or you lose one.

CJLove79

Original Poster
You cannot decline them shipping you magic bands, and they will be automatically linked to your account. No need to deactivate them, unless you really want to. I suggest taking them, as backup, in case your limited edition one doesn't work or you lose one.

Thanks Tom for the tip. So when me and my girl go to check in, I simply tell them that I'm going to be using the Limited Edition MagicBand and they'll just activate that? Or will they activate all of them for our convenience?

Tom

Beta Return
Thanks Tom for the tip. So when me and my girl go to check in, I simply tell them that I'm going to be using the Limited Edition MagicBand and they'll just activate that? Or will they activate all of them for our convenience?

They don't do anything with your bands at check-in, except to have you tap one of them on the keypad so they can set/confirm your charging PIN number.

You've already linked your LT band to your account, so as long as it shows up, it's good. And when they auto-ship your other one, it will already be linked to your account as well. So, any and all bands linked to your MDE account will open your door and serve as park tickets, Fastpass+ and charging. You don't have to do anything else.

We alternated wearing our old and new MB's on our August trip. Every old and new band worked for everything.

Dwarful

We received two packages of Magic Bands Saturday. No other paperwork or resort information was included. Do they ship that in a different package? Do they no longer ship paperwork, luggage tags etc.,? I don't remember what all we got last year...thanks

Rob562

We received two packages of Magic Bands Saturday. No other paperwork or resort information was included. Do they ship that in a different package? Do they no longer ship paperwork, luggage tags etc.,? I don't remember what all we got last year...thanks

Magic Bands ship from the manufacturer in Tennessee (or maybe it's Kentucky). There won't be any other information in that package. Anything else you'd be getting will come separately.

-Rob

Dwarful

Thanks I couldn't remember...and this trip is a little crazy. We added on a night before and a night after going with the band...so we have 3 sets of magic bands for a 6 night trip. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom