Question about linking remaining ticket days to a room only reservation so FP+ reservations can be m

asa disney

Original Poster
We are book-ending a 4 night Disney Dream cruise with stays before and after the cruise at PORS. The first reservation at PORS is a package including 3 room nights, and 8 day park hopper tickets, so making FP+ reservations was fine through MDE. For the second part of the WDW stay (after the cruise) we have a room-only reservation and will be using the remaining days on the tickets. Does anyone know how to associate/link the tickets to the second stay so that we'll be able to make FP+ reservations for the second WDW stay?

Rob562

The tickets *should* already be linked to your MDE profile by the first reservation also being linked.

How far out are you from the second reservation? (Is it more than 60 days from the second?)
It may also be that for whatever reason the ticket can't be used on the second reservation until you check in to your resort and the package is "exploded" (to use the Disney front desk term), so it's possible that you may not get access for your second set of dates until you check in, at which time you can make the FP+ reservations.

-Rob

asa disney

Original Poster
The second stay is in 66 days (the first stay starts in 60 days). I'm trying to get the ticket issue figured out before we're 60 days out from the second reservation so I can make FP+ right away. I'll be disappointed if I can make FP+ until the tickets are activated during the first stay.

Rob562

The second stay is in 66 days (the first stay starts in 60 days). I'm trying to get the ticket issue figured out before we're 60 days out from the second reservation so I can make FP+ right away. I'll be disappointed if I can make FP+ until the tickets are activated during the first stay.

1) Wait until you're at 60 days from the second reservation before you start to panic.

2) Even at the 60-day mark it's *really* not imperative to hop on the moment you have access and make your FP+ choices. Take a few deep breaths and "go with the flow" as Crush says... People have reported being able to get everything they wanted for their FP+ the day before or often the day-of. Even if you have to wait until the day you check in to your first reservation to make the FP+ for your second (which presumably will be for days 7-10 days later), you'll still be able to get what you want.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom