question about lanyards that I saw at Disney

figment1985

Original Poster
When I was at disney in March, there were a ton of people with the pin trading lanyards.. but then there were a few people (very few) that I saw who had lanyards that held their hotel key/ticket. I didn't know if Disney sold those, because I couldn't find them anywhere there. Maybe the people didn't get them at Disney- but I wanted to just see if anyone knew.

Thanks!

I know here in tampa that busch gardens has something like that for like I think its Platinum passport holders so that maybe what it is for but I'm not sure. Thats just a guess.

figment1985

Original Poster
I know here in tampa that busch gardens has something like that for like I think its Platinum passport holders so that maybe what it is for but I'm not sure. Thats just a guess.

Ahh... yeah I was just wanting to find something like that because I don't like digging through my bag to find my key/ticket.. and I'm afraid I'll lose it if it stays in my pocket.

I reeefusee to wear a pack! lol!:cool:

maleficent_man

My old holder had seen better days and I asked a CM at the pin trading stand as you enter Mickey's Toontown if they had replacements to buy and she kindly swapped it for me without charge! Ah the Disney magic......:king:

goofntink

What you probably saw were CM I.D. holder lanyards.If they had Disney characters on them that was it.We have alot of different ones,and we swap out,and use a different one each time we go to the parks or when I go there for work.Wife has a favorite one we got her this year that is a picture frame and she can change out the center picture with any of the princesses or tinkerbell.The one I use the most is of course the Goof.

brkgnews

I believe they sell retractable things that clip onto you that have an ID holder on them. I want to think I saw them at Uptown Jewelers in MK, so you can probably get them at any of the parks' primary pin sale locations (Pin Central at EPCOT, etc). You could combine one of those with your pin lanyard and achieve the desired effect.

ZapperZ

I could have sworn I saw several of these lanyards with clear plastic ticket holder at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney this past June.

Zz.

CrashNet

What you probably saw were CM I.D. holder lanyards.If they had Disney characters on them that was it.We have alot of different ones,and we swap out,and use a different one each time we go to the parks or when I go there for work.Wife has a favorite one we got her this year that is a picture frame and she can change out the center picture with any of the princesses or tinkerbell.The one I use the most is of course the Goof.
Mine will always be Donald. :)

IWorkWTeeth

Ahh... yeah I was just wanting to find something like that because I don't like digging through my bag to find my key/ticket.. and I'm afraid I'll lose it if it stays in my pocket.

I reeefusee to wear a pack! lol!:cool:

You can get the clear tickets holders in any STAPLES/WALMART/OFFICE DEPOT center. Then just hook it onto the the bottom of your lanyard. You can cehck EBAY too!!!

animay

I still have my CM lanyard. It was Stitch before Stitch was pimped out everywhere. He's eating a surfboard that says Disney Team or Team Disney. I forget.

celestia

I saw the ones with the metal characters on them (the guest ones... not the cast id ones) sold at Disneyland about a year ago. Most of the guests i've noticed with them have had regular tickets as well in the plastic sleeve, not ap tickets. I have no idea where they are finding them. They look awfully similar to cast lanyards so they always catch my attention (thats a big thing that bothers me is when other castmembers where their lanyards on stage while playing in the parks.) They look different than the fastpass lanyards as well. No idea!

celestia

Does she ever have problems with the princess/villain icons falling out? The magnets never stay in mine, I am debating super-glueing it.. :brick:

shoppingnut

I saw the ones with the metal characters on them (the guest ones... not the cast id ones) sold at Disneyland about a year ago. Most of the guests i've noticed with them have had regular tickets as well in the plastic sleeve, not ap tickets. I have no idea where they are finding them. They look awfully similar to cast lanyards so they always catch my attention (thats a big thing that bothers me is when other castmembers where their lanyards on stage while playing in the parks.) They look different than the fastpass lanyards as well. No idea!

Ebay!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom