Question about in park fp+ reservations

Haylo

Original Poster
My dad and I are meeting my my best friend as well as my grandmother and uncle down in Disney in a month and I had a question that I hoped somebody might be able to answer.

Do to my grandmother's technological illiteracy, we don't make FP+ reservations in advance and just take what happens to be left in park the day we visit. We've never had a problem getting fast passes for the entire group before, but we've also always stayed in a single room under a single reservation. This time, there are two rooms and two reservations.

My question is this: If we are all already linked together on our friends/family list, will we still be able to pick fast pass times for everybody in our group at the kiosks or would we only be able to make reservations for the others listed staying under the same room reservation us?

I would assume that as long as everybody had valid park admission, we'd be able to make everything together, but I wanted to double check just to make sure :).

Rob562

As long as your relative's park tickets and hotel reservation are linked to the same profile as the one that you're already "friends" with, then yes, you'll be able to make FP+ reservations for them, either in-park or in advance.

-Rob

Haylo

Original Poster
As long as your relative's park tickets and hotel reservation are linked to the same profile as the one that you're already "friends" with, then yes, you'll be able to make FP+ reservations for them, either in-park or in advance.

-Rob

Thanks! :-D

PinnySmart

It has nothing to do with the room reservation. But why can't you or someone besides your grandmother make the advance FP+ before you get there? Your grandmother wouldn't actually have to do anything then you wouldn't have to settle for what is left that day.

Haylo

Original Poster
It has nothing to do with the room reservation. But why can't you or someone besides your grandmother make the advance FP+ before you get there? Your grandmother wouldn't actually have to do anything then you wouldn't have to settle for what is left that day.

She's a retired cast member and we're using her entrance passes to get into the park. I know that if she had them linked to her MDE account she'd be able to do FP+ reservations for all of us, but trying to talk her through setting that all up, and then talking her through making the reservations is just fighting a losing battle lol. I mean, she still struggles with how to send and receive e-mails :). Like I've said before, we've never had a problem getting things day of since we're not really picky about what we do. Our family's motto is, if we miss doing something this time, there's always next trip :-D!

SMJ0724

When you first touch your MagicBand to the kiosk reader, it will give you the opportunity to select who you are making plans for. If you don't see someone on the list for some reason, just tap their MagicBand to add them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom