Question about gauges/stretched ears

secretvalentiine

Original Poster
Hello! I have my phone interview this tuesday but I've also been doing a lot of reading up on what happens afterwards such as the interviews and traditions. I have a few ear piercings on my upper ears (such as my industrial, double helix, and conch) then three lobe piercings. I've read some forums (although from 2013) say that the interviewers have been okay with the piercing holes being visible as long as there's no retainers in them. Which I can definitely do.

But I'm a bit more worried about my gauges.

They're 4g and I wear small silver "huggie" style hoops (as small as a dime) and I've been told they're barely noticeable. Friends don't notice they're stretched until I mention it. They just look like tiny thick hoops. I've also seen other DCP youtubers with gauges in although they're simple such as diamonds or a solid color.

I want to know people's experiences with traditions and interviews regarding their piercings and gauge stories. I'm okay with taking out my piercings since I've had them for over a year now and the holes won't close in a day but I'd really prefer not to take out my gauges? I mean, I understand it's against disney look and I respect that. This is also something I've wanted to do for a while so I'm also totally okay with taking out my gauges for a few months!

I'm mostly curious if at traditions they'll ask to take off earrings to search for stretched ears or not just so I can plan ahead of time on if I should start letting my ears heal/close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom