Question about Extra Magic Hour

theedge77

Hello!

My wife and I are heading down to WDW in June. Does anyone know what the Extra Magic Hour schedule during the month of June? We just want to be prepared! Thanks in advance for your help!

Josh

David

The Extra Magic Hour was tested in May, and as far as I know, no decision has been made to make that a permanent deal. Reading some other posts, it seems to have gotten a really good response, so I hope that it does become available year round. The Early Entry mornings, of course, are in place

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

What is the schedule for Early Entry mornings? I'm going to be there in July and I hope to avoid the crowds on those days. Aren't the parks more crowded on the days they have Early Entry?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by David
The Extra Magic Hour was tested in May, and as far as I know, no decision has been made to make that a permanent deal. Reading some other posts, it seems to have gotten a really good response, so I hope that it does become available year round. The Early Entry mornings, of course, are in place

Extra Magic Hour is the new name for the Early Entry program. The May test was for evening hours...hope they keep them.

The regular schedule of EMH days is:

REGULAR DAILY SCHEDULE

Sunday - Magic Kingdom
Monday - Animal Kingdom
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday - Epcot
Thursday - Magic Kingdom
Friday - Animal Kingdom
Saturday - Disney-MGM Studios

Upvote 0
I was in Disney a few weekends ago and this is the schedule that they used.

Before Park Opens
Sunday-None
Monday-DAK
Tuesday- None
Wednesday- Epcot
Thurday- None
Friday- MK
Saturday- MGM

After Park Closes
Sunday- Epcot
Monday- None
Tuesday- MGM
Wednesday- MK
Thurday- DAK
Friday- None
Saturday- None

This is from a pamphlet that I was given when I stayed at Pop Century. But this is only from May 9- May 22.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom