Question about EPCOT..

4parks1world

Original Poster
I read somewhere about some kind of lighting nightly around the Foutain of Nations during the holidays... I heard it is @ 6 pm.. does anybody know what I am talking about????:xmas:

I read somewhere about some kind of lighting nightly around the Foutain of Nations during the holidays... I heard it is @ 6 pm.. does anybody know what I am talking about????:xmas:
Maybe they were referring to the Lights of Winter? I think that's all night. Maybe it starts at 6..:veryconfu

Donfan

You may also be talking about the lighting of the Christmas Tree which is done at the lagoon end of the walkway between Future World and World Showcase. My adult kids really enjoyed that the last time we were at Epcot at Christmas. They do it each night shortly after sundown, which would be about 6:00 pm.

Captain Hank

You may also be talking about the lighting of the Christmas Tree which is done at the lagoon end of the walkway between Future World and World Showcase. My adult kids really enjoyed that the last time we were at Epcot at Christmas. They do it each night shortly after sundown, which would be about 6:00 pm.
Yup, that'd be it. It's a fun little show where the characters and a few random Equity actors sing traditional carols from the countries featured in World Showcase. Many of the songs are also sung in the Candlelight Processional. It ends with Santa Goofy showing up and lighting the Epcot Christmas tree and Lights of Winter.

Keep in mind that this show effectively cuts off the main traffic flow from Future World to World Showcase for about 30 mins. However, the rose walkway and Oddessy bridge remain open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom