Question about engagement packages.

Gaston of Agrabah

Original Poster
Hello everyone, so I plan on proposing to my girlfriend of 7 years on our trip to Disney this fall. This will be my first trip so unfortunately I'm ignorant about a lot and have a lot of questions but ill try and limit them here. I plan on calling an advisor at Disney but since our trip is still a bit off I thought id talk to all you fine people first.

While looking at packages I came across something called the Rose Garden evening engagement package. But the post had no date and looked older. It says the package contains the usual, flowers drink, ECT.

By some chance If these are even the packages anymore I'm hoping someone might have a little more info. In the package it says the couple is given a private area to view the Fantasy in the Sky show (which I'm not even sure is the show anymore after research). So firsts first, am I looking at old outdated info that is of no actual use to me? And If not would anybody know what the private viewing entails. She is a rather shy person so I was hoping the private area would be a great spot to propose then watch the fireworks.

Didnt mean for the wall of text but its not even the start of stuff I need to learn and I hope I can get a little info here.

Wally1989

Just wondering if you ever found out more updated information on the availble proposal packages? I’m having this exact problem right now I found what sounds like the same post you did with a list of options but it was dated like 2001. My girlfriend of 8 years and I are planning on going to WDW in January so I’m planning on calling to ask the questions but I was hoping to find a list of what they do offer and ballpark pricing before I call. I have a few ideas of my own but want to know what is available to me as well.

DisneyDayDreamer

Hey all! If you go to their website there is more information on what they offer. I know that when it is your first time it is a little difficult, but to go through Disney is incredibly expensive. Their packages can be nice but, as a woman, most of us would be happy as long as there is a photographer there and its special. Both of these are easy things to do. You can feel out the perfect moment by doing it on a whim, or maybe ask during the fireworks on main street. If you ask at City Hall you can tell them where and when you plan on proposing and they will make sure to have a photo pass photographer (P.S. if you do this option I would purchase Memory Maker). But if you would like to go through Disney here is the site: https://www.disneyweddings.com/engagements/

Wally1989

... If you ask at City Hall you can tell them where and when you plan on proposing and they will make sure to have a photo pass photographer (P.S. if you do this option I would purchase Memory Maker). But if you would like to go through Disney here is the site: https://www.disneyweddings.com/engagements/
Thanks! The big thing I’m concerned about is being sure there’s a photographer there because I know it’s a big deal to her to get a reaction photo so that definitely helps. But I wanted to do something semi creative that shows a little planning and thought went into it.. I had a few ideas already but tried to look into what they also offer... unfortunately when I go to that site it just shows a general “enchanting extras starting at 99$“ and says to call for information. I was just hoping to find a little more definitive list of what they’re willing to do and not do before I called with questions.

DisneyDayDreamer

Thanks! The big thing I’m concerned about is being sure there’s a photographer there because I know it’s a big deal to her to get a reaction photo so that definitely helps. But I wanted to do something semi creative that shows a little planning and thought went into it.. I had a few ideas already but tried to look into what they also offer... unfortunately when I go to that site it just shows a general “enchanting extras starting at 99$“ and says to call for information. I was just hoping to find a little more definitive list of what they’re willing to do and not do before I called with questions.

It doesn't hurt to call and ask all of the options. That is what they are there for. They don't expect you to have anything prepared, plus they maybe able to create some magic along the way.

Wally1989

44275829-6F75-469E-8657-8E7354E85F84.jpeg

I’m pretty happy with how the reaction photo turned out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom