Question about Disney Transportation

bigtotoro

MMkay...wife and I will be at the World in December. Night of the 13th we were planning to hit MGM to see the Osborne lights. However, my mother just surprised us with Cirque tickets. MGM closes at 8, Cirque is at 9. My question, does Disney transport go from the parks to Downtown Disney or will we have to do a complex transfer move?

MaxsDad

MMkay...wife and I will be at the World in December. Night of the 13th we were planning to hit MGM to see the Osborne lights. However, my mother just surprised us with Cirque tickets. MGM closes at 8, Cirque is at 9. My question, does Disney transport go from the parks to Downtown Disney or will we have to do a complex transfer move?

No direct Disney Transportation from the parks to Downtown Disney. You may want to try a cab or drive your car if you bring one.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Also take into account that for Cirque they recommend arriving at least half an hour before showtime. I recommend it too, there's a really excellent pre-show you don't want to miss!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Without question get a cab. Even on the best night there is no way you will make it from MGM to Cirque in half an hour using Disney transportation. The cab ride should not be more than $10.

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Are taxis readily available at the park gates or will we need to call one? I'm actually thinking about breaking down and getting a rental car. We are staying at ASM. We are doing AK in the morning and have 4:30 adr's for Boma. We are then going to DHS for Osborne lights and then on to Cirque. Currently we are doing Magical Express but we have ADR's hither and yon. I like the idea of the no-stress, no-driving, but it's just a logistical issue.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Are taxis readily available at the park gates or will we need to call one? I'm actually thinking about breaking down and getting a rental car. We are staying at ASM. We are doing AK in the morning and have 4:30 adr's for Boma. We are then going to DHS for Osborne lights and then on to Cirque. Currently we are doing Magical Express but we have ADR's hither and yon. I like the idea of the no-stress, no-driving, but it's just a logistical issue.

At park closing time there will be taxi's available. You might want to try and get out of there at around 730 though to beat any possible rush of people.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

See if you can see the Osborne lights early and be out of Disney's Holllywood Studios early, by 7 pm.
Getting to DTD and getting to the show will take some time, no matter what.
Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom