Question about Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
I have always read in the Unoffical Guide To Walt Disney World the steps to getting a priority seating for breakfast. I was wondering has anyone here done those steps excatly the way it is written out or do you have other methods? I am not asking for my family because when we are at WDW in August we have the continental breakfast at the Atrium Club at the Contemporary, so this question is out of curioristy.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
I have always read in the Unoffical Guide To Walt Disney World the steps to getting a priority seating for breakfast. I was wondering has anyone here done those steps excatly the way it is written out or do you have other methods? I am not asking for my family because when we are at WDW in August we have the continental breakfast at the Atrium Club at the Contemporary, so this question is out of curioristy.

Since I don't know "the steps", I don't know if I follow them or not. But I just phone and book. If they don't have space the day I want I ask for openings other days I'm there...

Shellybelle

Not sure if it has gotten any easier to book it or not, but I still get up and start calling the minute the Disney phone lines open. It has become almost a tradition for me to have to get up before the sun is up, just so I can program my phone with the correct numbers and keep hitting redial until I get through. And even then, there have been times when I didn't make it.

I have gotten lucky a couple of time calling back later and getting in due to some cancellations.

Good Luck! We were just there and the kids loved "making their wish".

JR1920

I called yesterday and got a reservation to Cinderella's breakfast. I called in the middle of the afternoon with no special technique. Mine's is for August 18th at 8:15. You should not have a problem. Call now!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

JR1920 said:
I called yesterday and got a reservation to Cinderella's breakfast. I called in the middle of the afternoon with no special technique. Mine's is for August 18th at 8:15. You should not have a problem. Call now!!
Thats interesting - last time we were at WDW in April '03 I tried every morning (90 days in advance) to get reservations without success - I was so put off that I didn't even try for this August

jim1051

steps

We went last December. I called several days before the then 90 day window, just verify which day I could call (90 th Day). The CM I spoke to took all my meal reservations that day including Cindy's as the reservation rules were in flux the day I called. I was prepared to go through the 7 AM routine described in Unofficial guide but I did not have to.

We also did princess breakfast in Norway which everyone liked better than CRT anyway.

Nicole

Now that the prices have increased so dramatically, and all three meals are character meals, it is much easier to get a reservation for CRT.

DisneyJill

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Thats interesting - last time we were at WDW in April '03 I tried every morning (90 days in advance) to get reservations without success - I was so put off that I didn't even try for this August

The only character meal was breakfast then. Now they offer B, L & D character options. I think people are feeling less pressure to get up at the crack of dawn and hustle to the MK for breakfast now. :lol:

momof2girls

I agree. I just called and booked CRT for breakfast about a week ago for our trip in October. I didn't have any problem, they had ADR available for just about every day of our trip! :)

shoppingnut

Nicole said:
Now that the prices have increased so dramatically, and all three meals are character meals, it is much easier to get a reservation for CRT.

I agree that the price increase and the addition character meals there has a lot to do with CRT having more availability. People aren't as willing I bet to even fork over 2 TS credits on the dining plan, they probably opt for the epcot one instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom