Question About Changing Time of Booked Lightning Lane

_mickey_

Original Poster
Hello, just wondering how alike Genie+ is to FP+. It used to be that if I got a FP for a ride at a later time, I could go back in and keep refreshing until I got a sooner/better time. Is this also the case with Genie+ (both individual LL and regular LL), or are you stuck with the initial time you get?

Also, you can only use LL 1 per ride per day, correct?

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hello, just wondering how alike Genie+ is to FP+. It used to be that if I got a FP for a ride at a later time, I could go back in and keep refreshing until I got a sooner/better time. Is this also the case with Genie+ (both individual LL and regular LL), or are you stuck with the initial time you get?

Thanks!
Did you ask this question in the main Genie+ thread? Sure I saw an answer there.

You cannot modify, you have to cancel and rebook before it expires - otherwise it counts as used and you cannot book that ride again.

Yes, you can only use Genie+ (& ILL$) to ride once per day. If you want to re-ride you have to use stand-by.

_mickey_

Original Poster
Did you ask this question in the main Genie+ thread? Sure I saw an answer there.

You cannot modify, you have to cancel and rebook before it expires - otherwise it counts as used and you cannot book that ride again.

Yes, you can only use Genie+ (& ILL$) to ride once per day. If you want to re-ride you have to use stand-by.

Yes, I did, thanks for the response though!

bubbles1812

Thanks!
You can change the GP+ rides but you have to cancel what you have currently booked. There is no modify button. So it’s more of a risk to cancel. That being said, there were multiple times in this trip where I canceled what I had currently booked and just refreshed the heck out of the tip board until better times popped up, much like I did with FP+, especially when going for rides I knew typically drop better times (Pirates, HM, Big Thunder ect)

For the LL individual purchased rides, you have to pick a time and once you have purchased, you cannot change that time. It is just what you have. So take care on what times you choose. We nearly missed a ROTR ride because we misjudged what time we’d get to DHS from Epcot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom