Question about Annual Passes

Tweedle Adie

Does anyone happen to know how long before your trip you can purchase an annual pass. I know in the past when I have purchased an annual pass it did not become active until the time of the trip. However it was only a week or so between when I purchased the pass and the time of the trip. We are heading down at the end of April and I would like to purchase two passes.
Thanks!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you purchase by phone or on-line you don't actually get APs, you get exchange certificates that are exchanged when you arrive for your APs. The certificate never expires, so you can technically buy it decades in advance [though I wouldn't recommend that - but for April, no problem :D]

Upvote 0

Tweedle Adie

Original Poster
Thank you!
That's what I was hoping, I need to purchase 2 (one is a surprise) and I would like to pay for one at a time. We are getting married at the Yatch Club next Sept and I figure with going down in April to meet with the planner again, and then the pre-wedding, and then Honeymoon it makes sense to just buy the annual passes. But I am not going to tell my guy about it, I am just going to surprise him!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thank you!
That's what I was hoping, I need to purchase 2 (one is a surprise) and I would like to pay for one at a time. We are getting married at the Yatch Club next Sept and I figure with going down in April to meet with the planner again, and then the pre-wedding, and then Honeymoon it makes sense to just buy the annual passes. But I am not going to tell my guy about it, I am just going to surprise him!
You're very welcome.

And congratulations on the upcoming wedding! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom