questiion about extending CP

franann50

Original Poster
does anyone know if you get new perks- park tickets, etc, when you extend on the College PRogram?
My dau extended-but so far is having a terrible time! Housing problems, roommate problem, stressed at new job she wasn't asked about, etc.
She had an awful time moving from one apt. to the other when her first term was up-talk about a lack of communication!
Anyway, she was hoping to get new park tickets for guests that come to visit her, like she got when she first applied.
Has anyone else had any of these problems? I find it hard to understand that there is so little communication regarding employees, yet the attractions, rides, etc , are worked out down to the second!!!
thanks for any insight!

Atta83

franann50 said:
does anyone know if you get new perks- park tickets, etc, when you extend on the College PRogram?
My dau extended-but so far is having a terrible time! Housing problems, roommate problem, stressed at new job she wasn't asked about, etc.
She had an awful time moving from one apt. to the other when her first term was up-talk about a lack of communication!
Anyway, she was hoping to get new park tickets for guests that come to visit her, like she got when she first applied.
Has anyone else had any of these problems? I find it hard to understand that there is so little communication regarding employees, yet the attractions, rides, etc , are worked out down to the second!!!
thanks for any insight!

No you dont, I didnt when I got to extend.

xfkirsten

I think I got a couple more comps when I extended, but I think that was because I went for both fall and spring semesters. It's been awhile, though, so I don't quite recall. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom