Q/S Restaurant..And The Award Goes To.......

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Sunday Morning...Now I remember our first magical vacation back in 2004, we would be strolling around the parks,trying to take everything in,then our stomachs would tell us it's feeding time..But where.?..( We never done any research :( ) Anyway,now after five vacations,I think we have our favourites picked out..But for the first timer going to WDW..What Q/S restaurant never fails to deliver good food & good value,time after time after time.?..If you had to present the " Golden Counter Service Award." ...Which Q/S would you nominate...:inlove:...Only 1 nomination please...:angelic:...I had to think hard about this one as I have quite a few in my list,but after much serious Tinking..My GCS award goes to WPE at downtown market place...In all our visits we have yet to find any complaints about the quality of food,the service,and most of all,the value..( Best bang for your buck ) ...So what Q/S restaurant would you give your GCS award to.?.:hungry:

Mrs.Toad

I have to second Columbia. Very immersive, the upstairs is awesome, and that is chicken breast tender central for me.

Also, it is always nice and cool and dark in there. A great resting spot with a great view. And you can actually get to the condiments without a line of 50 people there.

jw24

That's tough! So many good choices out there!! I'll lean towards Flame Tree BBQ. BBQ is something that if not done right, can be easily distinguished from being good or bad. The ribs are really good and their secret dry rub puts so much flavor that you don't need to add extra sauce.

Bairstow

Flame Tree.
BBQ, beans, beer, and a beautiful eating area large enough that you can escape the crowds/kids for a few moments.

st_flametree_bbq_seating.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom