News Pyrotechnic misfire in Fantasmic

TheCoasterNerd

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
During the 9:30 Fantasmic tonight, there was a pyro misfire during the finale when one of the mines fired while Steamboat Willie was right near it. This is dangerous for performers, but the show continued through the finale with no alterations. Just figured it was an interesting event I'd share.

Squishy

During the 9:30 Fantasmic tonight, there was a pyro misfire during the finale when one of the mines fired while Steamboat Willie was right near it. This is dangerous for performers, but the show continued through the finale with no alterations. Just figured it was an interesting event I'd share.
It wasn't the mine, it was the spinner exploding. I wouldn't call it a misfire but a faulty firework, the spinner pyro fired on cue as intended but something was wrong with the firework itself and all the powder exploded at once.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Spinners were still there tonight (8pm show), so doesn't seem to be much an issue to warrant pulling the pyro.
1000018019.jpg

The show did stop temporarily for like 2 mins after Aladdin and resumed with Elsa. So many people started to get up to leave then had to sit back down when it resumed.
At least I finally experienced a F! e-stop lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom