Putt Putt

JIMINYCR

Depends on how badly you and your players play...:p:p:p. When DS was young wed wait and watch him hit the ball 100 xs per hole. :in pain: But really, it never takes that long to play through. I'd say even less than an hour depending on waiting for others ahead of you delaying play. The mini courses arent very difficult, Disney hasnt made the courses as challenging as other I've played at. We usually replay 2 or 3 times because we finish faster than we originally planned for.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
In that case in August would you say we could mini golf(at opening) and then have enough time for a Water Park after?

Upvote 0

tool6996

While were on the subject, we have never gone to either course and if we can fit it in we have 4 free passes. With that said, which of the 2 courses does the community recommend?

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

While were on the subject, we have never gone to either course and if we can fit it in we have 4 free passes. With that said, which of the 2 courses does the community recommend?

I think they're all spectacular -- I'd check out photos online and see which theme appeals to you more (Fantasia might feel less relatable if you're not a fan of the film), or simply visit the course that is most convenient to get to from your resort.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

There are actually four courses. Winter Summerland (located at Blizzard Beach) has a winter course and a summer course. Fantasia Gardens (located by the Swan / Dolphin) has the Fantasia course and the Fairways course. The fairways course is legitimately difficult and I wouldn't attempt it if there are children in your party. Any of the others should be great.

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

I'd go with the Winterland Summerland course. The theming is really great and it seems more child friendly than Fantasia Gardens. Plus if you are looking to go a water park afterwards its located right next to Blizzard Beach.

Upvote 0

Seabasealpha1

Shoot...I thought this thread was going to be how to handle going on a trip with slow relatives...which, from personal experience...I'd just say "brace yourself..."

But Golf is good too...:)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'd go with the Winterland Summerland course. The theming is really great and it seems more child friendly than Fantasia Gardens. Plus if you are looking to go a water park afterwards its located right next to Blizzard Beach.
The plan is to hit a course and then go to a water park one 4 different days. That way we could do each one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom