Put your thinking ears on......

AliciaLuvzDizne

i didnt do it in florida but Ive been in a hot air balloon...its absolutely amazing!! if you can afford it, id suggest doing a private ride.. me and my dad were in there with a family of 4...plus the pilot. not so much room to move around lol
if you find a disney one let me know...id love to do that!!

General Grizz

WDWScottieBoy said:
:lol: :wave: :lol:

Grizz, I feel so bad for you and your feelings towards The Land. Just hope for the best and maybe they will appear just for you, be glad there are still balloons in there right now! Can I take a tour when I go back down in December?!?
You sure can. Bring a ladder and bring me lunch. :D

WDWScottieBoy

General Grizz said:
You sure can. Bring a ladder and bring me lunch. :D

Ladder....check.

Lunch....um, is that salmon or what do you prefer? (please, not me!)

Do you need any other supplies for those balloons? :lol:

General Grizz

Twigs and berries. . . preferable. If not, a Boston Creme Pie should do. Salmon. . . eeehhh.

You can do me a favor and bring in some protest signs and the like, along with scotch tape, toilet paper, eggs, toilet seats, and any tourist who wants to earn reputation points (or at most, buy post counts) through protesting the closure of Grizzly Tours. :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

General Grizz said:
Twigs and berries. . . preferable. If not, a Boston Creme Pie should do. Salmon. . . eeehhh.

You can do me a favor and bring in some protest signs and the like, along with scotch tape, toilet paper, eggs, toilet seats, and any tourist who wants to earn reputation points (or at most, buy post counts) through protesting the closure of Grizzly Tours. :lookaroun

Earn rep points...I DO I DO! I can get all the items you wanted, too! And why close Grizzly Tours so soon after opening it? I CANNOT wait to get started on this and to enjoy my tour!

General Grizz

WDWScottieBoy said:
Earn rep points...I DO I DO! I can get all the items you wanted, too! And why close Grizzly Tours so soon after opening it? I CANNOT wait to get started on this and to enjoy my tour!
Because Disney wants to get rid of the balloons! Worse yet, it wants to get rid of the fountain! (The fountain is useful when we let go of the balloons).

P.S. the nearby food's great. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom