PT Internal Trasnfer

pixiedust2

Original Poster
I was hired at the beginning of July for merchandise and am at the end of my training. My major in college is related to the Entertainment Industry, so I really wanted to get started in there but unfortunately there was no positions available. I was told that you could transfer within 3 months or 6 months, basically different answers from everyone. On Transfer Genie there is no minimum requirement for the time at your role now for PhotoPass so does that mean you could transfer now? I put in the request just to see if it went through, and it did and says I should call to schedule an interview. I know there was a previous thread on here with the same questions but no one ever followed up. Does anyone know if this transfer is allowed with no minimum of time worked at my location now? Thanks!

Marky Mark

What are you trying to do in entertainment? I believe they have a little more freedom to work with. Esp if you fit a certain role.

Underoos

Hey! I’m in a similar situation. I was wondering if you got to transfer?? I applied to transfer to photopass and got an interview

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom