PS SPOTLIGHT: Raglan Road Irish Pub

Scottwdw

The new Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant opened this fall in Downtown Disney Pleasure Island. Check out the fun, excitement and pictures this month at the Planning Strategy Calculator for Disney Reservations website: http://pscalculator.net/

A true slice of Ireland is on tap at Downtown Disney. Raglan Road features the very best of fresh, bistro-style Irish food, fine Irish beers and whiskies and live musical entertainment, all in an authentic and lively atmosphere.

Happy Planning! :king:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We ate at Raglan Road last friday night. It was great. The theming is awsome, the food was better than great, and the irish music was awesome. I had the scallop forks for a starter, fish and chips for main course, and bread pudding for desert. There are no words to describe how good that bread pudding was. Raglan Road will definately be on our must do list for future trips.

Thanks to WDWScottieboy for insisting we go!!!!

Upvote 0

scarfoney

We went there Friday night also!! Although we did not eat there, the bartenders were really nice and the atmosphere was really great. The band that was playing were amazing...I am definately making it a point to eat there next time!

:D

Upvote 0

maconMouse

Thanks for the great info! We're eating there this weekend and are looking forward to it.

Does anyone know if they are accepting the Disney Dining Experience card yet?

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

maconMouse said:
Thanks for the great info! We're eating there this weekend and are looking forward to it.

Does anyone know if they are accepting the Disney Dining Experience card yet?

We were there two weeks ago and I used my Disney Dining Experience card when I paid.

The only thing that improves on a great Disney meal is taking 20% off the tab. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
scarfoney said:
We went there Friday night also!! Although we did not eat there, the bartenders were really nice and the atmosphere was really great. The band that was playing were amazing...I am definately making it a point to eat there next time!

:D

We were there friday night as well....7ish. Right before the live music there was a irish rendition of Bohemian Raphsody (sp?) that was rather amusing.

Upvote 0

flagen

We ate there in November and the food and service was great...They sat us near a screaming baby and they moved us with no fuss :) We used the Meal Plan..they were new at the time to using it but they figured it out!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom