PS SPOTLIGHT: Donald's Breakfastosaurus

Scottwdw

Ever have a hard time finding Donald Duck at Walt Disney World?

Well, I have a place he's always to be found at and it's our May PS Spotlight. Donald's Breakfastosaurus is a daily character meal hosted by The Donald, himself! Find out all about it at http://pscalculator.net You'll never hear this Donald say, "You're Fired!"

Happy Planning! :king:

SewIn2Disney

It gets my vote as best character breakfast! We do it every time! I think it has one of the largest and best selections of food and it is one of the cheaper character breakfasts! And you get into AK early before the crowds, always a plus. You can get that perfect shot of the tree of life without anyone in the way!

Can you tell I love it?

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
That was a fun one. Long lines for the food if you went up at the wrong time, but the food was great! And it was neat being the first people into the Animal Kingdom.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Laura22
That was a fun one. Long lines for the food if you went up at the wrong time, but the food was great! And it was neat being the first people into the Animal Kingdom.

That's my one complaint.

The lack of room causing the massive lines is a bit disappointing.

However, on the cold bar, where there's never a line, is the KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!!

Didn't the place have a different arrangement, when the food wasn't in the middle and also serve omelets?

Upvote 0

tcb2317

I agree. Donald's Breakfastasaurus has been our favorite character breakfast to date. Good food, and plenty of character time (which was good for me, since Donald is my favorite and I can never seem to get a good pic w/ him- usually when I do see him in the parks, he's really really short and the height difference doesn't make for such a great pic- at Breakfastasaurus I was sitting so the pics turned out better). When we were there last, we missed a character (Pluto I think) on their first go round, so one of the cm's came up to the table and asked if we met everyone and made sure that Pluto came over to us first when he came back out. Another good thing was that if you use your 'flex feature' or whatever they're calling it these days on the character meal, they provide you w/ bottles of water to take into the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom