PS at AK for breakfast

Lindy

Has anyone done the PS for Breakfast with Donald at AK?

Since I changed our day for MK to Monday and AK for Sunday, I was able to get one at 8:00

Any comments?

Do you think you can overdo the character meals?

We have 1 of some kind at each park. But our kids have never been there either.

mightyduck

I think you can overdo it, depending on how long you are staying and when your reservation is. With the shortened hours, I think anytime you sit down for a meal while the park is open you are cutting into valuable touring time, especially in the mornings. We went to the character breakfast at the Beach and Yacht Club and had a great time, although we went a little later and ate enough so it was our breakfast and lunch, and ate a much lighter meal later....

Upvote 0

Lindy

Original Poster
I guess I should have mentioned though that the PS for breakfast is for 8:00 so it is before the park opens.

Part of the reason I did the breakfast thing is our kids do enjoy going out for breakfast and seem to eat better when we do.

I agree about taking lots of time to eat but with 4 kids, if you don't have 1 set time you are eating, they will eat all day, or at least want too!

Upvote 0

Smee

We have had a lot of fun at this breakfast. My kid's favorite character was always Donald and this was the only place to see him up close.

It always seemed to me the characters at Donald's Breakfastsaurus were a lot of fun, numerous times we got pictures with multiple characters at our table.

The only knock on this CB is you usually wait 15-25 minutes beyond your PS to get seated, maybe this won't happen as your PS is very early. We usually made ours for 9:30 and rode Safari, Bugs Life, and CTX before.

The food is standard buffet fair, service is decent. It is a 2 sided restaraunt (like Crystal Palace, only larger). One side is often closed, which could be why there always seems to be a wait.

Upvote 0

cindy-rella

Last summer when we were there, we did the character breakfast at Donald's Breakfastsaurus. The kids really liked it. The character's came over, goofed around, took pictures and signed autographs. They came over one at a time so you had a little time to spend with each one individually. The food was pretty good, the normal for a breakfast buffet, kind of like what you would find at Shoney's. We had no complaints on the food or service. We actually had the last PS before lunch, and we didn't even have to wait. They took us right in. That might be because they wanted to get the last people there for breakfast in and out where they could make the transition to lunch.:D :D :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom