News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Surferboy567

After watching the extras from the Mary Poppins Returns iTunes release, (which are great btw) I can't help but think how great this movie would translate to the parks even more so...their are so many possibilities they could go cheap with it and make it the fair from the movie, or just do the cherry tree lane street. Or they could go slightly ambitious and do a Royal Dalton Music Hall dark ride using the MMRR tech (which they won't do but hey a guy can dream), seriously it seems tailor made to be represented in some way. I have seen the sequel no exaggeration (around) 5-6 times. This needs to be a thing and going off with our insiders have said it will be a thing it's more the form in what it takes. I know Jim Hill isn't seen as a very credible source but I really hope his comments about putting off a Mary Poppins attraction was wrong...at least @marni1971 seems pretty sure it's gonna happen so that's good.

ObscurityPoint

Not sure if we’ll ever get the Mary Poppins carousel, but if the UK pavilion was to get an attraction, it would be cool to have a dark ride based on Mary Poppins or 101 Dalmatians (that takes place in London, right? I can’t remember). It could be something like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride as you drive around the streets in Cruella’s car.

jt04

Not sure if we’ll ever get the Mary Poppins carousel, but if the UK pavilion was to get an attraction, it would be cool to have a dark ride based on Mary Poppins or 101 Dalmatians (that takes place in London, right? I can’t remember). It could be something like Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride as you drive around the streets in Cruella’s car.

AiW, WtP, PPF, Dr Who....

Spash007

101 Dalmations wouldn't be a bad choice...

I think it depends on the scale of the attraction. If it is something small like it's rumored to be, like a spinner with 101 dogs - that would be awful. But a dark ride where you go on the car chase through London and the countryside - that could be awesome and actually give a tour of the country as well. But it seems the rumors are showing there isn't the budget for that.

Surferboy567

I think it depends on the scale of the attraction. If it is something small like it's rumored to be, like a spinner with 101 dogs - that would be awful. But a dark ride where you go on the car chase through London and the countryside - that could be awesome and actually give a tour of the country as well. But it seems the rumors are showing there isn't the budget for that.

If it’s a dark ride (which it probably isn’t) it better be Poppins

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom