Proposal!

BCohen89

Original Poster
This July i will be proposing to my Gf in Disney! Doing it on the Horse Carriage ride at Riverside!! Super nervous but cant wait sadly there will be no photographer there but Ill just have to figure it out. I just figured it would be fun to start a forum for some who have popped the question in Disney and hear your amazing stories!

NickMaio

Was thinking about having the ring out on Space Mountain during the picture part - - when we got to the end she would have seen it in the photo area.

In the end I chose to propose during Christmas Eve - - A little more special for her.

WAY TO GO - HAVE FUN!

BCohen89

Original Poster
Was thinking about having the ring out on Space Mountain during the picture part - - when we got to the end she would have seen it in the photo area.

In the end I chose to propose during Christmas Eve - - A little more special for her.

WAY TO GO - HAVE FUN!
Yea for Her Disney is our vacation spot and she loves Disney good think i know shell say yes (thanks to her mom)

KBLovedDisney

tumblr_n3plbwd2Uj1tq4of6o1_250.gif

KBLovedDisney

WAY TO GO - HAVE FUN!
My husband proposed to me on Christmas Day with no audience. We were both in pajamas watching A Christmas Story when he looked at me and said "I got to go to the car for a minute. Yeah, mom got me some new cooking pans". (The man is an awesome cook so I had no inclination). He left and then "went to the car" (he was actually preparing a ring in a glass of champagne), and proposed to me by standing behind me and brought the glass to my face and whispered in my ear "Do you want to marry me?"

You guys know I was in tears man.

Yeah, I know the proposal wasn't in Disney, but that was our Honeymoon destination!

NickMaio

My husband proposed to me on Christmas Day with no audience. We were both in pajamas watching A Christmas Story when he looked at me and said "I got to go to the car for a minute. Yeah, mom got me some new cooking pans". (The man is an awesome cook so I had no inclination). He left and then "went to the car" (he was actually preparing a ring in a glass of champagne), and proposed to me by standing behind me and brought the glass to my face and whispered in my ear "Do you want to marry me?"

You guys know I was in tears man.

Yeah, I know the proposal wasn't in Disney, but that was our Honeymoon destination!
Us too - - - We went for 2 weeks, went to the parks almost every day too. 1000's of photos - - - more at Disney than our wedding:)

Oh we were watching It's A Wonderful Life.

Ricky Spanish

I proposed to my wife at Cinderella Castle on May 7th, 1995.
As I knelt down, I could hear people around us gasping.
They knew what was happening.
My wife, on the other hand, was looking up at the bird nests that were on the Castle.
When I kept tugging on her shirt, she turned around to immediately say, " What are you doing?"
And then it hit her.

NeedMoreMickey

This July i will be proposing to my Gf in Disney! Doing it on the Horse Carriage ride at Riverside!! Super nervous but cant wait sadly there will be no photographer there but Ill just have to figure it out. I just figured it would be fun to start a forum for some who have popped the question in Disney and hear your amazing stories!
When you book the carriage ride talk to the cast member and tell them what you are planning. Maybe they will have some ideas or can help you, sure you won't be the first to ask for help.

Surfin' Tuna

My best friend proposed to his (now) wife at Disneyland many years ago. He wanted my wife and I to tag along and possibly get a picture. He knelt down in front of her, took her hand, and tried to slip a ring on her wrong finger. She asked, "what are you doing?" He answered, "I'm trying to ask you to marry me." I blew it by laughing too hard at him to get a picture. People applauded, and none of us will ever forget it. It's funny how nervous we all get even if we know they'll say yes. My proposal was a mess, but it wasn't as Disney so I don't have to share it.

Congrats in advance for your proposal and impending marriage.

EmmaPan

I hope it went well. But I must ask the question of why on Earth would you post this? What if she sees?

BoarderPhreak

In MK last week, I was walking the path behind the castle towards Tomorrowland when I came across a guy proposing to his girlfriend in the little cutout area... She was shocked and crying big time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom