Proposal at Disney

clinical22srd

Original Poster
Hi, I will be at Disney in December and am planning to pop the question while there. I was hoping to share my two proposal ideas and have everyone share their thoughts. My girlfriend does not want it to happen around people and also wants it to be romantic.

Plan A) propose in the hotel room (Animal Kingdom Lodge) upon arrival and use the disney florist to have something waiting for her in the room

Plan B) wait until we take the horse carriage ride at Port Orleans and do it then

What are you all in favor off?

DisneyJoe

Since rooms aren't assigned until you actually checkin, they won't deliver the item from Disney Florist until after you are in the room - unless you are staying concierge level, and the room may be assigned earlier....

They do this in case you are told your room at the check in desk, and you decide to switch it then, you wouldn't want someone else getting her flowers would you?

-Joe

Nansafan

Check out the sub-forum entitled Disney Weddings, Honeymoons and Proposals. There are loads of suggestions for proposal locations and links to the Disney Florist and www.giftsofalifetime.com which can help you plan something. My cousin proposed during Wishes just before the finale while watching from the Plaza Rose Garden at the MK. That same evening, we witnessed a proposal during dinner at CRT. The beach at the Poly is very romantic too. Where ever and however you do it, it will be wonderful. Due to my blowing it for my husband, I was never actually asked to marry him. I received my engagement ring in the car, traveling 65 MPH eastbound on the Kennedy Expressway just passing the Harlem exit ramp. We've now been married almost 23 years. It makes for a memorable story. Besides since I was never asked, he didn't have to worry about me saying "No". j/k:lol:

hls1023

My husband proposed to me over dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. It was some sort of engagement package that he purchased and it was the most romantic thing ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom