Progressively Larger WDW Objects Game

disneydata

Original Poster
So frankly, I'm getting sick of all the Survival threads and decided to find a new game to play on the forums.

One person starts off by naming a small object in WDW, it could be anything, really. Then the next person has to name something larger than that object. Simple. The fun and sometimes challenging part is trying to name objects that are funny, creative, or odd. So if one person says "Mickey on the Partners statue," a good answer might be "half of the camel in front of Alladin's carpet ride" and a bad answer (while correct) would be "Walt on the Partners statue."

After a while, of course, these objects are going to get pretty large, we don't want to have any answers like "Our solar system" and then "The entire known universe," so we have to set a limit. No objects larger than the entire WDW property. Then someone says "reset" to go back to a small object again.

So, the plain english rules:

- Make a new post with an object larger than the object in the previous post. If the previous post says "reset," you must name a small object for everyone else to build off.
- No posting twice in a row.
- No objects larger than the entire WDW property.
- Objects must be tangible. No fair saying "disneydata's Ego is bigger than..."
- Try to keep the object close to the size of the previous object. Keep the chain going as long as possible!...
- ...but be reasonable. Plungers come in all sizes, so if someone says "a plunger," assume that its a pretty standard one, about 3 feet tall?
- Once the size reaches the limit, post the word "Reset."
- To keep it fair, I think posting "reset" should also forfeit your turn. You cannot make another post until after someone else.
- Be creative! Be funny!

So here we go! The first object is:

A sprinkle on an ice cream cone in the Magic Kingdom Ice Cream Parlor

ogryn

A pile of vomit on the floor, after eating said Ice-Cream (soon to be picked up by a Custodian) :wave:

disneydata

Original Poster
jesserin said:
The string on my favorite Tink balloon.
the biometric reader on the ticket machines that no one knows how to use properly (to be bigger than both the posts above just in case)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom