Professional Internship

SFOG

Original Poster
Hi!

I have recently applied for a professional internship with WDW Communication Planning. My phone interview is Monday.

Before that, I had a couple of questions for the group here. First off, does anyone know what the general pay is for professional internships? I'm sure it is not much, but I was just wondering.

Secondly, does anyone know if there are any opportunities to move into a fulltime role with the company, based on one's work in a professional internship?

I am looking forward to my interview and the possibility for a position. I have been a managerial supervisor with the Six Flags company for about six years now and am looking to branch out and try something new. Since my passions lie in theme parks and service, I figured that WDW would be a good place to start. It would also be nice to live in sunny Orlando for a while and visit some friends...

Anyhow, anyone who has firsthand knowledge or ever heresay on some of this stuff, please let me know.

Many thanks!

typhoonguy

Answers in your quote and in RED
Hi!

I have recently applied for a professional internship with WDW Communication Planning. My phone interview is Monday.

Before that, I had a couple of questions for the group here. First off, does anyone know what the general pay is for professional internships? I'm sure it is not much, but I was just wondering.

Typically between 9-17 dollars depending on the role. Business is the lower end, management the middle and engineering the higher.

Secondly, does anyone know if there are any opportunities to move into a fulltime role with the company, based on one's work in a professional internship?

I started on an internship and got statused to the location I was working. My DW did too.

I am looking forward to my interview and the possibility for a position. I have been a managerial supervisor with the Six Flags company for about six years now and am looking to branch out and try something new. Since my passions lie in theme parks and service, I figured that WDW would be a good place to start. It would also be nice to live in sunny Orlando for a while and visit some friends...

Anyhow, anyone who has firsthand knowledge or ever heresay on some of this stuff, please let me know.

Many thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom