Problems with my Disney experience

Lg78eg

Original Poster
Anyone else having problems getting on the my Disney experience app today. Trying to make my fast passes and kept getting timed out. It finally logged me off and won’t let me log back in. Can’t get online to work well either. We are frequent Disney travelers, but this is the first time I’ve had this problem

Schneewittchen

Yeah. Something is wrong. I am trying to make ADRs for my April trip. It took forever to get logged in and now it doesn't list any of my plans. Grrrr.

Schneewittchen

Hilarious update.

I managed to get in long enough to make one ADR for CRT on my last day of my April trip. And now it's borked again. Dang it!

Lg78eg

Original Poster
I found a small window around 7:30 where it was working and was able to complete my fast passes but it was a chore. Had to refresh several times as it kept timing out. Keep trying. Hope you can in soon and get your ADRs.

Schneewittchen

I found a small window around 7:30 where it was working and was able to complete my fast passes but it was a chore. Had to refresh several times as it kept timing out. Keep trying. Hope you can in soon and get your ADRs.

I've made a tiny bit of headway, managed to get 'Ohana and Hollywood & Vine dinner ADRs in addition to CRT, but now it's not working again.

Fun times....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom