Problems with MK

bigred10

Original Poster
:fork: :( What's Happening at the Magic Kingdom Christmas Parade Is the parade open if you have a yearlong no blackout pass?
What rides are open when the parade is going on?
What do you think of it?

Any pictures?
progress.gif

smk

The parade is not "live" on Christmas day, is that what you are asking? The daily parades still go on Christams day and yes, the rides are open during those parades. The Christmas parade was already filmed, last week I think.

bigred10

Original Poster
What I mean is

Does a regular annual pass (no blackouts) get you in the park during the parade? Actually, I will enter the park before the parade, but can someone answer the question?

Nemo14

Does a regular annual pass (no blackouts) get you in the park during the parade? Actually, I will enter the park before the parade, but can someone answer the question?
I don't really understand what you're asking. Are you talking about the daily parade at MK, the nighttime parade (SpectroMagic) or are you really talking about the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party?

To answer your question, again,

The "Parade" on Christmas Day is just the regular Christmas daytime parade. The "Christmas Day Parade" that you see at home on Christmas Day has already been taped.

You do not have to have special tickets, etc. to get into the Magic Kingdom to "see the parade" as it will be a regular day at the parks.

Furthermore, your pass should get you into the parks on Christmas Day, however you never know when the Magic Kingdom (or any other) will reach capacity and then they will start turning people away. So go early. (Not too early, though. Let me get in first.:lol: ).

Hope this helps.

Johnny

bigred10

Original Poster
The event is.....

The event that is from 7 PM to 12 PM in about all of December and causes the park to be closed at. 7. Info on this?:confused:

Nemo14

The event that is from 7 PM to 12 PM in about all of December and causes the park to be closed at. 7. Info on this?:confused:
That is the Very Merry Christmas Party. It is a seperate ticket event, and wristbands are issued to guests who have tickets for it. You must have a wristband to ride any of the rides, but you can shop or dine in the MK while this is going on I believe.

bigred10

Original Poster
yes, 7 PM to 12 AM.

I think it is unfair that people can pay around 65 dollars to enter Disney if they wanted to enter during the day and then have the rides closed at 7 PM so more people can pay to ener the park.

Anyone agree?

I don't like Christmas parties! Sorry to be a Scrooge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom