Problem With Dining Reservations

gilm0114

Original Poster
So my girlfriend and I booked our trip to Disney in January earlier this week. Today 180 days from the trip, so we went online to book a couple dining reservations. When I search to check for availability, the My Disney Experience website says "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

We were planning on getting reservations for Mama Melrose's and Paradiso 37, so I wasn't expecting them to be completely booked right away. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if they know how I can fix it. Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

The entire system is down, it's not just MDX. I was on the phone with an agent this morning and they're seeing the same thing on the back end.

You won't have any luck with Mama Melrose though, even when the system is back up. There's been nothing past early December.

gilm0114

Original Poster
The entire system is down, it's not just MDX. I was on the phone with an agent this morning and they're seeing the same thing on the back end.

You won't have any luck with Mama Melrose though, even when the system is back up. There's been nothing past early December.
Ok, thanks for the help!

CaptainAmerica

Ok, thanks for the help!
Separately, there has been an MDX-specific problem recently when booking in the 180+10 window for resort guests. It seems to work just fine up to 180 days, but anything beyond that you need to call. It'll let you search for your reservations and show you available tables and times, but when you click the "5:30 PM" or whatever button, it kicks you back to the search page.

gilm0114

Original Poster
Still down (or down again). It let me look for reservations, but once I logged in I can't do anything, and it can't show any current reservations (hotel, dining, etc.).

Yeah, I was able to make 3 reservations earlier, but now I can't even log into the My Disney Experience site.

CaptainAmerica

Dining seems to be working-ish, but there are still some flaws in the inventory. It looks like certain random locations that have no business showing zero availability are doing just that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom