Pro Bow Week

Wellhello

Hello everyone,
I know it’s a little to late now but I’m just trying to mentally prepare at this point; my family is heading to WDW on January 27 which is technically the last day of Pro Bowl Week (just found this out). In yalls opinion, what have the crowds been like after the pro bowl or the week of 1/27-2/1? Thanks for any input!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Having been a veteran around this time I can say it can be a little busy due to the stragglers starting their week if they just got to the game on Sunday...Also expect Tour Groups and Cheerleader competitions to start rolling in as the National Dance Team Championship happens on Feb 1st-3rd...This is common also with the Festival of the Arts at Epcot it may look a little busy but this is common to festivals with Food and Booze...

Upvote 0

mbroschak

We’ve been going that week and usually the one before or the one after for the last 5 years and up until last year, it was a ghost town (as far as just the number of people around the parks in general), last year was very different... compared to the busiest times of year watching vloggers videos, it’s much slower, but we were shocked on the difference in one year... I believe it had a lot to do with staffing and ride capacity being significantly reduced... we still have so much fun and again, was still much slower compared to other times of year, but anticipate a lot more bodies to bump into than years past, weve just changed our perspective and realize that there are very few days now in the whole year that the parks have those ghost town days...

Upvote 0

Wellhello

Original Poster
2018 Pro Bowl week was insane from Wed-game day. Multiple friends of ours who are locals and APs for several years said it rivaled February break week and some spring break weeks.

Oh boy...well all we can do is make the best of it! I heard last January was awful due to the staffing cuts and ride capacity being cut but people were hopeful that because Disney got such backlash for it they shouldn’t do it again but we’ll see. I’m expecting crowds cause well it is Disney I just am hoping we can walk without being shoulder to shoulder. Thanks again for everyone’s reply!!

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

You should be fine..After the Pro bowl is done it will be a little busy but, it is not as bad as your thinking..The other problem is the following day of the Super bowl on the 3rd as the winners go to Magic Kingdom for a parade..This is the only park you should avoid if your still there during that time..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom