Private Photo Session..Where to do it?

IWorkWTeeth

Everytime we go to Disney, we try something new. Being part of a "Grand Gathering" this time, we want to fit something special in before our friends arrive two days later. I want to do a Private Photo Session, but am having a hard time deciding where to have the photos taken. Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge. Have any done this before and what resort do you think would be the best? Thanks!!!

tazhughes

We did this at the Grand Floridian in March of 2008. At that time that was the only place that you could have it done, AKL would have been much easier sinc we were staying there.
Overall it was a nice experience and we got some great shots, but ultimately nothing that really screamed Disney to me. The price wasn't that expensive and if you are already doing Photopass they just upload them right onto your card and you can order them all from home later or do like we did and buy the CD of all of our photopass pictures and print them whenever we want.
Bottom line for me is that I was pretty :shrug: about the whole experience since as I said there was nothing about it that screamed Disney, but the photogrpaher was great and friendly and made my girls feel special.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

We almost did our engagement pictures at The Polynesian because we loved the sample shots. They do some on the beach, in the hammocks, and with the castle in the back. I liked that it made it a little bit more "Disney" than some of the other resorts.

We ended up doing them in the park instead, but of the resort shoots, I would definitely pick the Poly!

Upvote 0

disneyliv85

lol you're getting votes for almost every place

I've never done a photo shoot but my initial thought is to go for a place that would have the castle in the background for a few shots. Just my 2 cents :wave:

Upvote 0

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Didn't even think of the castle in the background. Nobody said Grand Floridian and thats where we were thinking about going. Should get a castle shot there!
As for how you do it, call Disney Photo Sessions at 407-934-4004.
There are 2 packages. $49.98 for the shoot and a small package. $99.98 for the shoot and a CD with all 50 (or so) shots and the copyrights to re-print. You might get some prints also, I honestly forgot!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom