Private Events

PMC0849

I am having a hard time finding information on this, mostly just finding wedding related stuff. But can you rent out any space in any of the lounges or a bar like trader Sam's or anything for a group event. Likely 13-18 people for a surprise party.

jaklgreen

They will rent out anything to you, but not many can afford it. The price is high enough that only the uber rich or corporations are the ones that end up renting the space.

Upvote 0

PMC0849

Original Poster
They will rent out anything to you, but not many can afford it. The price is high enough that only the uber rich or corporations are the ones that end up renting the space.
That's what I was afraid of... I'll just have to get on the phone as soon as reservations open to try to get some tables!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

That's what I was afraid of... I'll just have to get on the phone as soon as reservations open to try to get some tables!
Don’t get discouraged. It’s not as bad as you have been led to believe. I’ve arranged a couple of events, one for DW’s birthday and another a celebration gathering to celebrate her defeating cancer. Both were arranged by calling Dis special events and arranging details with them. I had friends who lived nearby and others who were vacationing in Fl to show up and surprise her. Sure it was expensive but not outrageously so. I’m no where rich and could swing the cost. We got an event room over American pavilion both times. We were very happy with the service Dis supplied for us, food, drinks, cake etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom