Priority Seating ?

Disneygrl36

We are going Oct 30-Nov 7. I have conflicting info from guide books about when you can make priority seating. Is it 90 or 120 days?
Thanks. :wave:

tigsmom

Disneygrl36 said:
We are going Oct 30-Nov 7. I have conflicting info from guide books about when you can make priority seating. Is it 90 or 120 days?
Thanks. :wave:

I'm not 100% sure but I think it depends on where you are trying to get PS. Check out Deb's site (allearsnet) for the particulars. The calculator is great...

Priority Seating FAQs

Upvote 0

wolf29

I believe that currently everything is 90 days out, with the exception of Hoop Dee Doo & Poly Luau (730 days), Mickey's BBQ and FW Cart rental (365 out), Cirque and Victoria & Alberts (180 days out). Deb's or pscalculator.net will help you.

Upvote 0

upspatty

Ps

We reserved our priority seating a little under 60 days , and we are going to be there July 17-24. (which is pretty busy). We got everthing we wanted except Planet Hollywood. (we settled on a late lunch)

Upvote 0

scorp111

wolf29 said:
I believe that currently everything is 90 days out, with the exception of Hoop Dee Doo & Poly Luau (730 days), Mickey's BBQ and FW Cart rental (365 out), Cirque and Victoria & Alberts (180 days out). Deb's or pscalculator.net will help you.

Wolf is correct on this one... just finished making a bunch for our Sept..trip :cool:

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I have always called the place the night before and never had an issue.But then again if I could not get reservations I would not be bothered.

sean

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom