Printing Out Reservations?

MKN

Just curious... Do you print out all of your ADRs to bring to WDW, or is having the confirmation # sufficient? I try to be as paperless as possible, but I just worry that if there's any problem with finding my ressie, maybe it's best to show the restaurant the hard copy of my email.

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Now that I have a smart phone I just save them to it. In the past I would just write down the restaurant, time and conformation number but in dozens of trips I have never needed them.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Now that I have a smart phone I just save them to it. In the past I would just write down the restaurant, time and conformation number but in dozens of trips I have never needed them.

I do this and usually have a spreadsheet with our various reservations, flight times (if necessary), contact information for the condo owners (when we stay off-site), that sort of thing. Never hurts to have a backup......:)

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Your reservation number is sufficient but I always print them all out anyway. From experience, if there is ever a problem with the reservation (can't find it, incorrect data) you can hand the CM the paper you printed out which clearly shows exactly what you booked. They should be able to figure it out without the actual confirmation but having the piece of paper will save you some unneeded hassle (and a lot of time) if there's ever a problem. Again, just my two sense from being on the other end. Either way will work. =)

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I used to print out reservations, but never once did I need them. I finally got tired of printing them all out, and just stopped doing it. I keep the confirmation emails in my iphone in case there's a problem, but there's never been a problem.

Upvote 0

dmatt87

I have everything on the iPad: reservations, schedule, maps and all other trip related info.

But I also travel with a paper copy of all those document!

Upvote 0

djpoore94

DH & I are spreadsheet people as well. He makes a spreadsheet that has all of our dining reservation numbers as well as the time and location, park hours, etc. We've never needed the reservation confirmation number, but I figure the first time I don't have it with me will be the one time they can't find us in the system!

Upvote 0

docdebbi

it is so nice to find other obsessive compulsive disney folks like myself. i no longer feel unusual.
i make a small calendar for myself with the schedule for each day and under each reservation i put the number. then i shrink it on the copier to credit card size and laminate it and stick it in my camera bag. have everything of import with me, small and convenient.
(btw- i also have a daily card for each daily schedule, i.e. get FP then go ride something else, then go use FP, then go to lunch)
i have never, repeat, never, shown up at a restaurant and had any question about my reservation, if you make it, it's there. now if your travel agent does it, i would ask for a hard paper copy from them as i have heard about mistakes THEY make. or you could go to disney's website, put the ressie number in under "find missing reservations" and see it in black and white for yourself
but disney has never screwed up anything on me. so do i really need those numbers?........

Upvote 0

tink65

I always just write down the restaurant name, time & ressie number. I did have to use it one time so I'm very thankful I had it with me!

Upvote 0

Lexi

I normally just write the reservation number down and forget about the email and would say thats more then enough information to give just in case something happens..HOWEVER, with how Disney's website has been working (well not working) the past few months I not only will have the emails saved on my phone I am bringing hard copies as well.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I have the iPhone, so I make a note and list all my ADR times and confirmation #'s there. I too make sure that I keep the confirmation emails that Disney send whem you book a ressie in my email so I can access them right on my phone if there are any issues too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom