Princesscarly's Pre-Trip Report

princesscarly

Original Poster
Hey all! I'm so excited! I will arrive in WDW tomorrow morning! This is my first pre-trip report so I don't know what I'm doing, so bear with me! I'm leaving my house tonight at 12AM and driving to the airport which is about a 3 hour drive from my house (poopy) and then my flight leaves at 7:35AM! I'm going with a crew of 22 people or 23, whichever :) Me, my mom and dad, nanny and grampie, my cousins mark, alexander and katherine, my aunts and uncle heather, paul, karen and kathy, then my friend's family, lydia, heather, Lenny, Kale and Rowan, her grandmother nanny hart and her aunt and cousins, paula, mya, jacob and taylor! (I think that's it) :)
Once we arrive we're checking in, staying at Pop Century then heading strait to HS! ToT is waiting for mee! :) Then we have a HUGE MK day! It has a late night till 2AM and I intend on staying for the whole time if possible! I'm not totally sure what our plan is for monday but tuesday we got to EPCOT in the morning then back over to MK for lunch at Crystal Palace! We have hopper passes thank goodness! :) Unfortunately my family is not as into planning all the days out as I am so I don't actually know what parks we're doing for what days but I know we'll do it all and have lots of fun! :)
Can't waittt. Only 7 hours and 12 minutes till I leave for the airport! :) <3 :) :) :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom